Pages

Wednesday 9 June 2021

Family and COVID

 We spent the last 2 days catching up with family. It has been good.

Tomorrow we are due to leave Brisbane to visit my sister in law who is an inpatient at the Sunshine Coast University Hospital.  

This afternoon, there was a COVID positive case in the - guess where - Sunshine Coast University Hospital  I have not been so close to a COVID case as I have been in Queensland.  How crazy.

We will contact my brother and/or the hospital tomorrow to see if they allow visitors.

As battle hardened NSW residents, it is familiar.   Let's hope the QLD contact tracing is better than Sammy J's Mildred and Beryl. And  just as well I brought my masks with me.  Prepared  for anything at this stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.