Pages

Saturday 12 March 2016

Food

We are in a French flagged ship. Like Air France, they show their Gallic pride and where else but in their food. This has been one of the most elegant onboard presentations I have seen in my limited cruising career. We eat in the buffet because it has dinner earlier than the more formal restaurant, and we don't have to change out of our shorts.

The food has been lovely, but after a week of one cuisine, we are scouring the buffet for food that doesn't have butter and cream, and KM also looking for rice. Looking forward to some Malaysian food tomorrow, and Singapore and shall be ready for a walk to Eastwood when we get back home.

Today is a sea day, so no scenery etc to report.

In the meantime, here are some shots of the buffet.  Entrees first.




And of course, french desserts.




I love meringue, but I think I have had enough for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.