Pages

Saturday 2 July 2016

Bits & pieces

Leicester has their own dollar shops.
And you can buy electronic cigarettes.  You could smell strawberry all down the street! Interesting how the image is the same as the fifties - smoking is sexy!
Another shop - an Australian company.  Apparently the chain was closing down, leading to 200+ redundancies in the UK.  I had not heard of them.
This was for sale outside a bicycle shop.  KM was interested - at least it would keep the rain out!  It did have a windscreen wiper - manually operated I suspect.
Window washing in Leicester


2 comments:

  1. There's a guy whom I regularly meet on my bicycle rides and he rides one of those HPVs (Human Powered Vehicle). He often passes close to me and gives me a fright as I'd think he was a car. He hasn't got a windshield wiper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might be more of a problem in UK than in WA!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.